Sunday 2 March 2014

Oscar Predictions 2014





Here are my predictions for tonight at the Oscars. It's been hard to pick, so I've managed to narrow it down to my personal choice, and who I think is likely to get it. What do you think? Would love to hear everyone's thoughts! Hasta mañana...





1. BEST PICTURE



Who I want to win : Her


Who will probably win : 12 Years A Slave








2. BEST ACTOR IN A LEADING ROLE



Who I want to win : Matthew McConaughey (Dallas Buyers Club)


Who will probably win : Leonardo DiCaprio (The Wolf of Wall Street)








3. BEST ACTRESS IN A LEADING ROLE



Who I want to win : Cate Blanchett (Blue Jasmine)


Who will probably win : Sandra Bullock (Gravity)








4. BEST ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE


Who I want to win : Michael Fassbender (12 Years A Slave)
                                 / Jared Leto (Dallas Buyers Club)

Who will probably win : Barkhad Abdi (Captain Phillips)





5. BEST ACTRESS IN A SUPPORTING ROLE

Who I want to win : June Squibb (Nebraska)

Who will probably win : Jennifer Lawrence (American Hustle)





6. BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY

Who I want to win : Nebraska

Who will probably win : Gravity





7. BEST COSTUME DESIGN

Who I want to win : American Hustle

Who will probably win : The Great Gatsby




8. BEST DIRECTING

Who I want to win : The Wolf of Wall Street (Martin Scorcese)

Who will probably win : Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón)




9. BEST PRODUCTION DESIGN

Who I want to win : Her

Who will probably win : The Great Gatsby





10. BEST VISUAL EFFECTS

Who I want to win : Gravity

Who will probably win : Gravity





11. BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY

Who I want to win : 12 Years A Slave

Who will probably win : Philomena




12. BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY

Who I want to win : Her

Who will probably win : Blue Jasmine



(All photographs from the Oscars website)

1 comment:

  1. So 11/12 ain't too bad! I was so close of saying Lupita as well, but I guess there's got to be one that got away. I'd like to thank The Academy for so many brilliant choices, as well as picking loads of my favourites ;)

    ReplyDelete